If for some reason you aren’t comfortable with flying to a destination or just want some company on your flight we are here to help you fly comfortably and confidently. We can schedule one of our professional flight instructors to assist you with your flight as a mentor pilot.
Common safety pilot missions:
- Insurance requirements for new aircraft owners. We have experience almost all types of piston engine airplanes. From J3 Cubs, to Cirrus SR22, to piston twins. Taildraggers are no problem.
- North America wide ferry flying. Move your old airplane to a new owner or a new airplane to you. Often we can combine ferry flying with insurance requirements for the new owner/pilot.
- Flying to northern Manitoba/Ontario, remote airspace.
- Confidence-building on Garmin G1000/G500/GNS430/GNS530/GTN650/750
- Flying unfamiliar routes or to unfamiliar airports
Contact us for more details.