Fly for the fun of it!
Fly any four-place airplane with one passenger in Canada.
Easy upgrade to a Private Pilot Licence.
- 16 Birthdays.
- Class 4 medical. Obtained from your family doctor.
A minimum of 25 hours of flight training including:
- 15 hours dual (with Instructor)
- 5 hours solo
- Although ground school is not required, we suggest at least 20 hours ground school.
- Includes instruction on Air Law, Meteorology, Navigation, and Aeronautical General knowledge.
- A Transport Canada Flight and Written Test are also required.
Training is at the student’s pace and convenience. The course will take 3 weeks if full time, 3 months if part time (2 lessons a week).