Aerodrome Geometric Centre Coordinates: N49 29 38 W96 41 56
Location from Community: 2 miles south
Variation: 4 degrees E
Time Zone Factor: UTC -6(5)
A/D Elevation: 888'
Charts: VTA A50007 LO4 CAP
Operator: Harv's Air Service 204-326-2434
Registered Aerodrome Prior Permission Required
- Telephone on site
- Food, Taxi, Medical Facilities, Accommodation, and Car Rental within 5nm
Flight Planning: NOTAM FILE CYDN
Flight Information Centre (FIC): Winnipeg 866-WXBRIEF (toll free in Canada) 866-541-4103 (toll free within Canada & USA) (file 30 min prior ETD)
Area Control Center (ACC): IFR, 204-983-8337 or 888-834-3344 or flt pln by Fax at 204-983-2823 & include phone numbers where pilot can be reached prior to dep.
- Fuel: 100LL
- Oil: All
- Servicing: Servicing/minor repairs, Major repairs, Parking (extended term), Tie-Down facilities, Plug-In facilities
- Runway 07(71 degrees)/ 25(251 degrees) 1834x100 turf
- Runway 18(175 degrees)/ 36(355 degrees) 3112x100 turf/asphalt, center 25' asphalt Rwy 18 up 0.32%
- Runway Conditions Report: Contact Operator
Lighting: Threshold and runway end, low intesity lights
- Universal Communications (UNICOM) with Limited hours 122.7
- 5nm 3900 ASL
- Circuit hight: 1600 ASL
- ATS Requires: VFR & IFR flight plans, filed 30 min prior to departure.